The Cox College Bookstore is located on the Cox North Campus. We offer students a broad range of supplies and services. In addition to new and used textbooks, we stock school supplies, insignia sportswear, greeting cards, magazines, cappuccino, snacks and much more. We offer special book ordering at no extra charge available throughout the year. Please note that Book Buyback is always held during the Wednesday and Thursday of the last week of each semester. We also offer reference and study aide materials.Phone: 417-269-3508 Fax: 417-269-3524 E-mail: email@example.com
- Students may purchase all required textbooks at the Bookstore.
- Method of payment includes: Check, Cash, Visa, Discover, MasterCard and Student Account*
- Students may charge* anything in the store up to and until the end of the first week of school.
- Please Note: Cox College accepts no responsibility for textbooks purchased outside of the Cox College Bookstore.
*Student charge period details:
- For 16 week semester and summer session: Registered students will be allowed to charge from the first day of the month the semester/session begins through the first week of the semester/session.
- For programs beginning the 2nd eight week term: Registered students will be allowed to charge two weeks before through the first week of that term. Students that attended the 1st eight week term and received all of their financial aid in the first eight weeks will not be allowed to charge bookstore items for the 2nd eight week term to their student account.
- Students with Business Office holds are NOT allowed to charge in the bookstore and will be referred to the Buiness Office.
Pre-ordering your textbooks
Save time by pre-ordering your books for the semester, they will be ready and waiting for you when the semester begins. Pre-order textbooks by Clicking Here.
Textbook Request Form
Textbooks are bought back the last two days of the fall and spring semester.
Wednesday – 8 a.m. to – 5 p.m.
Thursday – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Cox College Merchandise
We offer a wide range of Cox College logo apparel and merchandise. Stop by to purchase your sweatshirts, T-shirts, hats, jackets, mugs, lounge pants, and much more to show your school spirit!
To order Cox College merchandise call 417-269-3508
Cox College Bookstore offers a free special ordering service. Submit your request using the form below
Special Request Form
The staff of the Cox College Bookstore strives to make your visit to our store as pleasant and efficient as possible. Our return policy has been designed to assist us in this goal. Always keep your receipt.
- An original receipt is required for all returns.
- Textbooks may be returned for a full refund or credit to student account through the first week of the semester/term/session.
- Textbooks for intersession classes may be returned by the end of the first day of the class.
- New textbook bundles, shrink-wrapped books and course packets must be unopened.
- No returns or exchanges allowed on stethoscopes, clothing or school supplies.
- A restocking fee of 10% of the sale price will apply to all returns.
- There will be a $5.00 restocking fee for any uniform item returned.
- No returns for special orders.