The Cox College Bookstore is located on the Cox North Campus. We offer students a broad range of supplies and services. We stock school supplies, insignia sportswear, greeting cards, magazines, cappuccino, snacks and much more. We offer special book ordering at no extra charge available throughout the year. Please note that Book Buyback is always held during the week of finals of each semester. We also offer reference and study aide materials.Phone: 417-269-3508 Fax: 417-269-3524 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students may purchase all required textbooks at the online bookstore.
- Method of payment includes: Check, Cash, Visa, Discover, MasterCard and Student Account*
- Students may charge* anything in the store up to and until the end of the first week of school.
- Please Note: Cox College accepts no responsibility for textbooks purchased outside of the Cox College Online Bookstore.
*Student charge period details:
- For 16 week semester and summer session: Registered students will be allowed to charge from the first day of the month the semester/session begins through the first week of the semester/session.
- For programs beginning the 2nd eight week term: Registered students will be allowed to charge two weeks before through the first week of that term. Students that attended the 1st eight week term and received all of their financial aid in the first eight weeks will not be allowed to charge bookstore items for the 2nd eight week term to their student account.
- Students with Business Office holds are NOT allowed to charge in the bookstore and will be referred to the Buiness Office.
Textbooks are bought back during the week of finals during both the fall and spring semesters.
Cox College Merchandise
We offer a wide range of Cox College logo apparel and merchandise. Stop by to purchase your sweatshirts, T-shirts, hats, jackets, mugs, lounge pants, and much more to show your school spirit!
To order Cox College merchandise call 417-269-3508
Cox College Bookstore offers a free special ordering service. Contact the Bookstore for more information.
The staff of the Cox College Bookstore strives to make your visit to our store as pleasant and efficient as possible. Our return policy has been designed to assist us in this goal. Always keep your receipt.
- An original receipt is required for all returns.
- No returns or exchanges allowed on stethoscopes or school supplies.
- A restocking fee of 10% of the sale price will apply to all returns.
- There will be a 10% restocking fee for any uniform item returned.
- No returns for special orders.
- No returns on stethoscopes.
- Clothing may be exchanged with an original receipt.
- Exchanges are not done on schools supplies unless the supply is defective.