The Education Center offers a variety of programs designed for the healthcare professional in mind. We offer training from basic to advanced as well as programs for those wishing to re-enter the healthcare work force. Many of our programs offer continuing education credit for those wishing to update licensure. Our faculty are seasoned healthcare professionals who are interested in your success and professional growth.
Please see each course below for more details and registration.
- 12 Lead Interpretation for Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Anatomy and Physiology for ICD-10-CM-PCS with Online Lab
- AWHONN Intermediate Fetal Monitoring(2 Day)
- AWHONN Advanced Fetal Monitoring
- Cardiac Dysrhythmia Interpretation: Step I (2 Day)
- Interventions for Dysrhythmias: Step II
- Nurse Assistant Program
- Nurse Re-Entry Program
- The S.T.A.B.L.E. Program Provider Course for Physicians
- The S.T.A.B.L.E. Program Renewal Course
- The S.T.A.B.L.E. Program Provider Course