Get a 20% discount on your tuition if you’re a CoxHealth employee or affiliate.
Take advantage of this great opportunity! This 20% discount applies to tuition for undergraduate general education and program courses.
To receive the discount, you must complete the Employee Discount Request Form and meet the following requirements:
1. Be a current full-time or part-time employee of CoxHealth or one of its affiliates. Affiliates include CoxHealth, Cox College, Oxford Health and Texas County Memorial Hospital.
2. Payment arrangements must be in place prior to the start of the semester/term in which you are enrolled:
- Payment of tuition and fees in full to Cox College. Accepted forms of payment include cash, check, money order, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover.
- Enrollment in the Cox College automatic payment plan (through Nelnet Business Solutions) for the full amount of tuition and fees for the semester/term. This option offers a monthly payment option with up to five payments available.
- Financial Aid arrangements. Enrollment in the Cox College automatic payment plan may be required until financial aid is pending to the students’ account. (Some out of pocket expenses may occur until financial aid is obtained.)
Please note the following information about your tuition discount.
- This discount applies to tuition only.
- Student- and course-associated fees and books do not qualify for the discount.
- Each semester, qualified students must submit the Employee Discount Request Form to the Cox College Bursar prior to semester start date and verification of adequate payment arrangements must take place before the discount will be applied.
- If payment or payment arrangements are insufficient prior to semester/term start, the student waives their right to the discount.
- Employment will be verified through CoxHealth Human Resources. Human Resources will verify employment status once the semester/term begins. If at that time you are no longer employed by CoxHealth, the employee termination date must be after the semester/term began in order for discount eligibility.
For more information, please contact the Bursar at (417) 269-3440. To enroll in the automatic payment plan or for more information visit www.mycollegepaymentplan.com/cox. The number of payments available varies for the summer session.
Net Price Calculator
To access the net price calculator, click here.