Counseling services at Cox College
About Cox College Counseling
The primary goal of the Counseling Center is to promote students’ personal development and psychological well-being. Counseling services are provided for students with a variety of personal, social and life-planning concerns. Free counseling services are offered to current Cox College students.
Cox College counseling services help by:
- Providing a safe, supportive and confidential environment in which you can talk through thoughts, feelings, stresses, relationships, or other issues
- Promoting self-awareness, helping you see your strengths and weaknesses
- Encouraging changes where needed and teaching effective coping strategies
The Cox College Counseling Services are provided by a licensed professional counselor via virtual online visits.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Counseling appointments are typically scheduled between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. However, services are available at other times in order to best meet your needs. Please email Dr. Raquel Morrow EdD, LPC, at Raquel.Morrow@coxcollege.edu to request an appointment.
If you are experiencing a mental health emergency after 5 pm, on weekends, or when the college is on holiday breaks, please do one of the following immediately:
- Go to the nearest Emergency Room or Urgent Care Center
- Call 911
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255