Cox College COVID-19 Campus Advisory
We had hoped to reconvene classes this semester however, it is abundantly clear from the National, State, and local stay at home orders, this will not be possible. To that end were are taking the following actions:
Spring 2020 Classes to Remain Online Through Semester End
To ensure the continued safety of our students, faculty, and staff we will continue online classes through the end of the semester.
We are making adjustments to our Spring 2020 Commencement Ceremonies. Spring 2020 Commencement will be combined with the Fall 2020 Commencement, which is scheduled for Friday December 18th. If you are a Spring 2020 graduate and prefer not to participate in the December 18th ceremony, Cox College will refund your graduation fee. Please look from an email from the Office of the Registrar explaining the process for degree conferral, diplomas, as well as cap and gown pick up.
• If you have had federal student loans, you will be receiving an email to complete exit counseling the week of April 13th.
• Exit counseling will need to be completed by May 1st.
• For any questions, please email Tina.Neff@coxcollege.edu
Registration for Summer and Fall Course work
We recognize coming to campus to meet with your advisor and sign paperwork is currently not possible. Please check your student email on 4/8/2020 for registration information. If you have questions about registration please contact your advisor. During the registration process your advisors will be available via email, Zoom, and by phone.
Financial Aid Awards & Process
• If you are enrolled for summer classes, you will be receiving an e-mail to your coxcollege.edu account. The email will let you know if you have financial aid available.
• If you are enrolled for summer classes and your 2019-2020 FAFSA was selected for verification, you will be receiving an email with information regarding how to turn in the required documentation. You will need to complete this step before you can go any further with your financial aid.
• If your 2020-2021 FAFSA was selected for verification, you will be receiving an email with information regarding how to turn in the required documentation. You will need to complete this step before you can go any further with your financial aid.
• Financial Aid Offer e-mails will be sent the end of May. Students enrolled for FA-20 classes, you will sent e-mail to your coxcollege.edu account regarding your federal financial aid availability.
• The online scholarship application for Fall is now currently open and an email has been sent to all student’s coxcollege.edu accounts with the link and requirements. For more information or the link, please visit the Cox College website under the financial aid/ scholarships. The deadline to apply is July 1, 2020.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to the Financial Aid Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.