If you choose a class date that the registration is closed and there are seats available, please call our office as we may be able to add you – 417-269-4117. Please note that class sizes are limited based on instructor to student ratios as well as the need for physical distancing.
- Please arrive 10 – 15 minutes early.
- You will not be permitted to enter if you are late.
Who Should Take the Course?
Healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and pre-hospital settings.
- The components of high-quality CPR for adults, children and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival for adults, children, and infants
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
Testing includes a 25-question written exam (minimum passing score = 84%) and demonstration of BLS skills performance. Only individuals passing both types of testing will be awarded a BLS provider course completion card.
The BLS provider course completion card remains current for two years after the issue date.
General Public: $65.00
Student Rate: $60.00
Fee includes BLS Provider Manual and certification eCard
CoxHealth Education Center, CoxHealth North, K400, 4th Floor, Classroom#1
Hollister Blue Sky Classroom, 207 Blue Sky Ln., Hollister, MO 65672
Cox Monett, Education Office
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS, and PALS and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association.
Fees subject to change at any time.