AAP/AHA Neonatal NRP Course
For registration dates, click on the desired date below.
- January 10 (8:00am-12:00pm)
- January 10 (1:00pm-5:00pm)
- January 23 (8:00am-12:00pm)
- January 23 (1:00pm-5:00pm)
- February 4 (8:00am-12:00pm) (Cox Air Care Only Please)
- February 4 (1:00pm-5:00pm) (Cox Air Care Only Please)
- February 13 (8:00am-12:00pm)
- February 13 (1:00pm-5:00pm)
- February 20 (8:00am-12:00pm) (Cox Air Care Only Please)
- February 20 (1:00pm-5:00pm) (Cox Air Care Only Please)
- March 7 (8:00am-12:00pm)
- March 7 (1:00pm-5:00pm)
- March 25 (8:00am-12:00pm)
- April 8 (8:00am-12:00pm)
- April 8 (1:00pm-5:00pm)
- April 11 (8:00am-12:00pm)
- April 11 (1:00pm-5:00pm)
- May 8 (8:00am-12:00pm)
- May 22 (8:00am-12:00pm)
- May 22 (1:00pm-5:00pm)
- June 4 (8:00am-12:00pm)
- June 4 (1:00pm-5:00pm)
- June 24 (8:00am-12:00pm)
- June 24 (1:00pm-5:00pm)
- June 27 (8:00am-12:00pm) (FMCC Only Please)
- July 16 (8:00am-12:00pm)
- July 16 (1:00pm-5:00pm)
- August 2 (8:00am-12:00pm)
- August 2 (1:00pm-5:00pm)
- August 5 (8:00am-12:00pm)
- September 10 (8:00am-12:00pm)
- September 19 (8:00am-12:00pm)
- September 19 (1:00pm-5:00pm)
- October 9 (8:00am-12:00pm)
- October 9 (1:00pm-5:00pm)
- October 22 (8:00am-12:00pm)
- November 20 (8:00am-12:00pm)
- November 20 (1:00pm-5:00pm)
- December 18 (8:00am-12:00pm)
- December 18 (1:00pm-5:00pm)
Description and Target Audience
The Neonatal Resuscitation Provider Course is designed for health care professionals involved in any aspect of neonatal resuscitation. This includes physicians, nurses, advanced practice nurses, nurse midwives, licensed midwives, respiratory care practitioners, and other health care professionals who provide direct care during neonatal resuscitation.
At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of neonatal resuscitation key concepts by successfully completing the NRP online examination.
- Name the most important and effective action in neonatal resuscitation.
- Demonstrate appropriate resuscitation procedures in proper sequence for a compromised newborn.
- Through simulation-based training, identify neonatal resuscitation skills and aspects of teamwork that are well-developed, and those that require continuing improvement.
We reserve the right to substitute faculty.
730-745 Introductions, paperwork
745-750 What NRP is, what it is not
750-800 How the day works
800-815 What’s the Baby Doing Now?
815-825 Demonstrate simulation and debriefing
825-830 Divide into teams
830-1120 Performance Skills Stations: Laryngeal Mask Airway Medication Integrated Skills Simulation and Debriefing
1120-1130 Evaluation and adjournment
1200-1215 Introductions, paperwork
1215-1220 What NRP is, what it is not
1220-1230 How the day works
1230-1245 What’s the Baby Doing Now?
1245-1255 Demonstrate simulation and debriefing
1255-1300 Divide into teams
1300-1550 Performance Skills Stations: Laryngeal Mask Airway Medication Integrated Skills Simulation and Debriefing
1550-1600 Evaluation and adjournment
Written exam. One-on-one skills testing required.
Your certification includes a Student Manual and certification card.