Description and Target Audience
This AWHONN Advanced Fetal Monitoring Course is designed for experienced OB nurses who are advanced interpreters of fetal monitoring. The conference will examine in-depth topics as well as advanced strip interpretation.
At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Maternal physiologic changes of pregnancy, related to intrapartum complications.
- Fetal physiology underlying FHM
- Antepartum fetal surveillance
- Fetal arrhythmias
- Identification and management of complex fetal heart rate monitoring patterns.
- Communication and risk management issues.
Online within 14 days of the class.
Certification includes Student Manual 5th Edition Fetal Heart Monitoring and student workbook.
$215.00 (Physicians and community members) $130.00 (CoxHealth Employees) $185.00 (Students)
Continuing education will be awarded by AWHONN for 8.0 contact hours. Participants can print certificates 3 weeks after completion.
Information presented during this activity represents the views and opinions of the presenters and does not necessarily constitute the opinion, endorsement of, or promotion by CoxHealth.