Covid-19 Special Circumstance Form and Form
HEERF III awards were based on the 2021-2022 FASFA, that used individual or family income from 2019. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, some families or individuals financial situations may have been negatively impacted. If you feel your financial status have changed due to the pandemic, please fill out a Special Circumstance form and return it to the financial aid office with documentation. Each form will be reviewed on an individual basis.
Examples of special circumstances include:
- a major change in employment or a layoff/unemployment,
- a separation or divorce after the original application was filed,
- the death or disability of a wage earner,
- a loss of benefits, unusually high medical bills paid but not covered by insurance,
- excessive medical Costs not covered by insurance.
Please contact Steve Nichols (417-269-3045) or Leesa Taylor (417-269-3160) in the Financial Aid office or email us at FinancialAid@coxcollege.edu and in the subject line use Special Condition Request due to Covid-19 if you have additional questions. Last day to submit request is July 22, 2022.
Form and documentation may be mailed or faxed to:
1423 N. Jefferson Ave
Springfield MO 65802