The 20% discount applies to tuition for undergraduate general education and program courses. We hope you will take advantage of this great opportunity.
To receive the discount you must complete the Employee Discount Request Form and meet the following requirements:
1. Be a current full-time or part-time employee of CoxHealth or one of its affiliates. (Affiliates include: CoxHealth, Cox College, Oxford Health and Texas County Memorial Hospital.)
2. Payment arrangements must be in place prior to the start of the semester/term in which you are enrolled:
- Payment of tuition and fees in full to Cox College. Accepted forms of payment are: cash, check, money order, MasterCard, Visa or Discover.
- Enrollment in the Cox College automatic payment plan (through Nelnet Business Solutions) for the full amount of tuition and fees for the semester/term. This option offers a monthly payment option with up to five payments available.
- Financial Aid arrangements. Enrollment in the Cox College automatic payment plan may be required until financial aid is pending to the students’ account. (Some out of pocket expenses may occur until financial aid is obtained.)
This discount applies to tuition only. Student and course associated fees and books do not qualify for the discount. Each semester the student must submit the Employee Discount Request Form to the Cox College Bursar prior to semester start date and verification of adequate payment arrangements must take place before the discount will be applied. If payment or payment arrangements are insufficient prior to semester/term start student waives their right to the discount. Employment will be verified through CoxHealth Human Resources. Human Resources will verify employment status once the semester/term begins. If at that time you are no longer employed by CoxHealth the employee termination date must be after the semester/term began in order for discount eligibility.
For more information, contact the Bursar at 417-269-3440.
** To enroll in the automatic payment plan or for more information visit www.mycollegepaymentplan.com/cox. Number of payments available varies for the summer session.