For more than 100 years, we’ve educated compassionate, dedicated nurses.
Welcome to Cox College, a private college of nearly 900 students near the center of Springfield, Missouri. Cox College offers these degrees:
- Associate, Bachelors and Masters degrees in Nursing
- Masters in Nutrition Diagnostics
- Masters in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelors in Diagnostic Imaging
- Associate degrees in both Radiography and Medical Assisting
We offer interaction with faculty in small classes, diverse student practical experiences with CoxHealth, and student leadership opportunities.
As of Spring 2018, Cox College has awarded 6,206 degrees, diplomas, certificates, and internships:
- 1,446 Associate of Science in Nursing Degrees
- 1,278 Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degrees
- 166 Masters of Science in Nursing Degrees
- 46 Masters of Science in Occupational Therapy Degrees
- 146 Associate of Science in Radiography Degrees
- 36 Master of Science in Nutrition Diagnostics Degrees
- 77 Bachelor of Science in Diagnostic Imaging Degrees
- 39 Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Degrees
- 148 Medical Billing/Coding Certificates
- 133 Medical Transcription Certificates
- 59 Dietetic Internships
- 2,632 Diplomas (Burge School of Nursing)
Cox College is committed to excellence by meeting the educational needs of students and the health care community.
To provide quality educational programs.
To provide a quality customer experience.
To provide a quality workforce experience.
To achieve quality business practices.
To collect data and utilize systematic assessment practices.
Student First – We believe in providing a learning environment that promotes student inspiration, support, and academic achievement.
Highest Quality – We believe in providing an educational experience utilizing cutting-edge technology and evidence-based curriculum.
Communication – We believe in shared, transparent communication that is respectful and responsible.
Nothing is Impossible – We believe in working together, taking reasonable risks, and daring to change so that the impossible becomes possible.
Lifelong Learning – We believe that professional curiosity develops over a lifetime based on self-evaluation, effective questioning and critical analysis of information.