About Cox College
About Cox College
For more than 100 years, we’ve educated compassionate, dedicated nurses.
Welcome to Cox College, a private college of nearly 1,000 students near the center of Springfield, Missouri. Cox College offers these degrees:
- Associate, Bachelors and Masters degrees in Nursing
- Masters in Nutrition Diagnostics
- Masters in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelors in Diagnostic Imaging
- Associate degrees in both Radiography and Medical Assisting
- We offer interaction with faculty in small classes, diverse student practical experiences with CoxHealth, and student leadership opportunities.
As of Spring 2020, Cox College has awarded 7,739 degrees, diplomas, certificates, and internships:
- 1,616 Associate of Science in Nursing Degrees
- 1,541 Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degrees
- 231 Masters of Science in Nursing Degrees
- 97 Masters of Science in Occupational Therapy Degrees
- 185 Associate of Science in Radiography Degrees
- 59 Master of Science in Nutrition Diagnostics Degrees
- 109 Bachelor of Science in Diagnostic Imaging Degrees
- 41 Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Degrees
- 149 Medical Billing/Coding Certificates
- 133 Medical Transcription Certificates
- 59 Dietetic Internships
- 3,519 Diplomas (Burge School of Nursing)
Cox College is committed to excellence by meeting the educational needs of students and the health care community.
To provide quality educational programs.
To provide a quality customer experience.
To provide a quality workforce experience.
To achieve quality business practices.
To collect data and utilize systematic assessment practices.
Student First – We believe in providing a learning environment that promotes student inspiration, support, and academic achievement.
Highest Quality – We believe in providing an educational experience utilizing cutting-edge technology and an evidence-based curriculum.
Communication – We believe in shared, transparent communication that is respectful and responsible.
Nothing is Impossible – We believe in working together, taking reasonable risks, and daring to change so that the impossible becomes possible.
Lifelong Learning – We believe that professional curiosity develops over a lifetime based on self-evaluation, effective questioning, and critical analysis of information.
Cox College has a rich history dating back to 1907.
Learn more about how Cox College’s history and legacy contributes to the values and education it provides here and now.