- Apply to Cox College
- Program Applications (downloadable)
- Transfer Equivalent Information
- Job Shadowing
The decision to go to college or return to college is a big step, one that has the potential to change your life. The Cox College Admissions Department is here to help you along your path as you further your education in health care. The process of admissions doesn’t have to be hard or confusing. To prove it we will walk you step by step through the process.
- Complete the Cox College application along with $45 application fee
- Complete your FAFSA application at www.fafsa.ed.gov – school code 013877
- Apply Here for institutional scholarships
- Request that your official transcripts be sent to Cox College
- Take entrance exam, if needed*
- Apply to the specific program by the listed deadline if you meet the program requirements.
To download a program specific checklist:
- Nursing Check List
- ASR & Speciality Check List
- Health Science Check List
- RN to BSN/MSN Check List
- MSN Check List
Additional admission information:
First Time Students
- Official high school transcript or official G.E.D. certificate
- High school cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Minimum composite ACT score of 18 or SAT combined score of 860 or higher**If you have taken the ACT/SAT more than five years ago, have never taken the ACT/SAT, or have not met the minimum composite score, you will be required to take the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) examination. Contact Admissions to schedule and to find out the times it is offered.
- Must have passed 12 college hours
- Have a college cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher*
- If your GPA is below 2.0, you will be required to take the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) examination. Contact Admissions to schedule and to find out the times it is offered.
Cox College Admissions Office: 417-269-3401
Office hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission to the college does not assure admission into college programs. Program admission refers to enrollment in the discipline-specific courses of each program offered at Cox College. For program specific information please see the program specific webpage.