Welcome to your fast track to becoming a dietitian
*Wage and job growth based on Statistics from Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Now accepting applications for Spring and Fall 2024!
About Our MND/GP Program:
Looking to identify and solve problems? What about work in collaboration with physicians and other health care professionals? Maybe you want to improve lives as a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN)? No matter your goal, our Master of Science in Nutrition Diagnostics Graduate Program (MND GP) is designed help you launch your career as a registered dietitian nutritionist. Our master's degree and supervised experiential learning will provide what you need to take the registration examination for dietitians. As an ACEND-accredited Graduate Program, we can accept students from any undergraduate program as long as they have met our prerequisites.
- Didactic Program in Dietetics (DPD) degree welcome but not required – you just need to meet our prerequisites. No verification statement needed!
- Complete a master's degree and supervised experiential learning with a clinical focus in three semesters or 16 months
- Start in either August or January semester for your convenience. No summer semester coursework.
- Earn 30 credit hours of didactic courses plus supervised experiential learning for a total of 45 credit hours earned
- Supervised experiential learning is scheduled for you by program faculty and includes experiences in clinical nutrition, community nutrition, and foodservice management
- Improved student learning using continuous competency assessment
- Skip the internship program match and apply directly
Your MND/GP Experience:
You will dive into a variety of compelling topics all while getting hands-on at our cutting-edge simulation center, supervised experiential learning—including critical thinking, nutrition counseling, contemporary topics in nutrition, and diagnostic and assessment methods.
Nutrition Diagnostics (ND) is the evidence-based ruling in and ruling out of nutritional health-related problems that RDNs are uniquely qualified to identify and process. Training of ND methods applied within nutrition-focused physical exam training and education.
Into The World
Explore the world of dietetics in a variety of career settings
Interested in learning more about our program? We're having an in-person open house event on November 30 from 4:30-6:30pm in the Fountain Plaza Room! Snacks and drinks are included. If you'd like to attend, submit the short form below!
MND GP open house
November 30 from 4:30-6:30pm @ Cox College
". . . Cox College's program gave me an edge in the realm of clinical nutrition. The knowledge, skills and abilities I learned help me conduct my duties as a dietitian."