Welcome to Admissions at Cox College.
The decision to go to college or continue your college education is an important one and has the potential to change your life. That’s why the admissions department at Cox College is dedicated to ensuring your application process is easy—so you can take the first step in continuing your health care education without stress or confusion.
By enrolling in Cox College and joining our community, you’ll give your health care education the immeasurable benefit of smaller student-to-professor ratios, dynamic leadership opportunities, and hands-on learning approaches that will give you the skills needed to excel in your career today—and tomorrow. Don’t believe us? Ask our 2016 graduates, 96.% of whom graduated with job placement.
You’ll find everything you need to get started on your new path on this page, but if you have any questions, call the Admissions Office (open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) at (417) 269-3401 or email email@example.com. Please note that admission to Cox College does not assure admission into college programs. Program admission refers to enrollment in discipline-specific courses of each program offered at Cox College. For program-specific information and requirements, please visit the Programs page.
Meet Our Admissions Team
Meet Our Advisement Team
Your unforgettable college experience is a few steps away.
Follow the step-by-step guide below to complete and submit your college application.
- Complete the Cox College application along with the $50 application fee. The form may be filled completed online or downloaded, printed, and submitted by mail or email to the Admissions department.
- Complete your FAFSA application at fafsa.ed.gov. Use school code 013877 for Cox College.
- Apply for institutional scholarships. Visit this page for more information.
- Request that your official transcripts be sent to Cox College. Visit this page for more information.
5. Take an entrance exam, if needed. Find more information about this below under Admissions Requirements, below.
6. When you meet all program requirements for your chosen program, complete the program-specific application, which you can locate under Admissions Downloads, Quick Links, and Resources, below.
For First-Time Students
If you’re a first-time student, you must meet the following requirements to apply:
• An official high school transcript or official G.E.D. certificate
• A high school cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
• A minimum composite ACT score of 18 or higher or an SAT combined score of 860 or higher*
*If you took the ACT or SAT more than five years ago, have never taken the ACT or SAT, or have not met the minimum composite score for either test, you will be required to take the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) examination. If this is the case for you, please contact Admissions to find out the times it is currently being offered and schedule your TEAS examination.
For Transfer Students
If you’re a transfer student, you must meet the following requirements to apply:
• Must have passed 12 college hours
• Maintain a college cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher*
*If your GPA is below 2.0, you will be required to take the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) examination. If this is the case for you, please contact Admissions to find out the times it is currently being offered and schedule your TEAS examination.
For Program Applicants
If you have already been accepted to Cox College and would like to apply for a specific program, access your program application of choice in the Student Portal.
Admissions Downloads, Quick Links, and Resources
These additional links may be helpful as you complete your application process.