You may be eligible for a variety of VA education benefit programs during your time at Cox College.
Several VA education benefit programs are available based on eligibility requirements. These include:
- Chapter 33 – Post 9/11 GI Bill®
- Chapter 30 – Montgomery GI Bill® – Active Duty (MGIB)
- Chapter 31 – Vocational Rehabilitation & Selected (VR&E)
- Chapter 1606 – Montgomery GI Bill® – Selected Reserve (MGIB-SR)
- Chapter 1607 – Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
- Chapter 35 – Dependents Education Assistance (DEA)
- Fry Scholarship
A comprehensive comparison of education programs can be found on the VA website.
If you have previously used your benefits at another school you will need to complete a Change of Program or Place of Training form:
- Chapters 30 or 1606, use VA Form 22-1995
- Chapter 35, use VA Form 22-5495.
Self-Verification information can be found here.
Veterans Certification Request
Completion of the form below authorizes the Cox College Veterans Certifying Official to certify your enrollment at Cox College for a specified semester to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA).*If you are using Chapter 30 or 1606, please remember to self-certify yourself at the end of each month to receive your benefits.
For further questions, please contact the College by email at VeteransServices@coxcollege.edu.