You may be eligible for a variety of VA education benefit programs during your time at Cox College.

Several VA education benefit programs are available based on eligibility requirements.  These include:

  • Chapter 33 – Post 9/11 GI Bill®
  • Chapter 30 – Montgomery GI Bill® – Active Duty (MGIB)
  • Chapter 31 – Vocational Rehabilitation & Selected (VR&E)
  • Chapter 1606 – Montgomery GI Bill® – Selected Reserve (MGIB-SR)
  • Chapter 1607 – Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
  • Chapter 35 – Dependents Education Assistance (DEA)
  • Fry Scholarship

A comprehensive comparison of education programs can be found on the VA website.

If you have previously used your benefits at another school you will need to complete a Change of Program or Place of Training form:

  • Chapters 30 or 1606, use VA Form 22-1995
  • Chapter 35, use VA Form 22-5495.

Self-Verification information can be found here.


Veterans Certification Request

Completion of the form below authorizes the Cox College Veterans Certifying Official to certify your enrollment at Cox College for a specified semester to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA).*If you are using Chapter 30 or 1606, please remember to self-certify yourself at the end of each month to receive your benefits.

For further questions, please contact the College by email at